5/21/13

summer layout | letni scrap

Cześć wszystkim fanom 3rd Eye! Z tej strony Yasmin z letnim scrapem! :)
Lubię ten efekt, kiedy kolory wynurzają się z tła. Na poczatku miałam inny plan ale to wyszło bardzo fajnie. Uwielbiam sposób, w jaki stemple 3rd Eye uzupełniają stronę :)



Hi 3rd Eye fans! It's Yasmin here on the blog today.. I have a summerly layout to show you today! :)
I love the way the colors came out on this one. I had another plan at first but I came out nicely and I love the way 3rd Eye stamps compliment the page :)
I've used three different 3rd Eye stamps on this one. My background got a heavly coat of Mist and water on it and then stamped with the Large Script stamp "Full of words". The small butterfly stamp was stamped on pattern paper and fussy cut out. The same with the leaf stamp was stamped and cut out. I placed them around my page.
Użyłam tu trzech różnych stempli 3rd Eye. Moje tło zyskało płaszczyk z mgiełek i wody, na obszarze którego stemplowałam wzorem "Full of words" z napisam. Mały motyl przysiadł na wzorzystym papierze, z którego go później wycięłam. To samo stało się z listkami.
The butterflies got a coat of clear crackle paint.
Motyle pokryłam cienką warstwą przezroczystej farbki pękającej.

The colors just pops on this loayout! Loove it! :)
Kolory po prostu wyskakują z tej strony! Uwieeeelbiam to :)

Dziękuję za wizytę na blogu 3rd Eye!
Thanks for stopping by the 3rd Eye blog today!

Użyte stemple: Used stamps:
leaf TES-076L butterfly large full of words Large TES-105L

3 comments: